about us MEMBERSHIP about us
CFN - THE CHORAL FESTIVAL NETWORK
The objective of CFN - The International Choral Network for Competitions and Festivals, is to foster...
• fairness and transparency
• mutual advertising
• international exchange
...in all matters related to its operation.
Our "Quality Guidlines for International Choral Festivals and Competitions" may be downloaded here.
CFN is a network of qualified international festivals and competitions, whose intention is to give fair and transparent participants' conditions to choirs and individuals.
CFN is a working tool for the daily work of festival directors and organizers and choral conductors who wish to participate at festivals and competitions.
CFN is a working network - the CFN database provides interesting and useful information about competitions and festivals worldwide to members.
You will get worldwide attention for your event. CFN is your ADVERTISING PLATFORM for all people interested in choral music worldwide! CFN is also the official partner for festivals and competitions of the International Federation of Choral Music (IFCM).
AS A MEMBER YOU WILL RECEIVE:
• the CFN "seal of approval" for use on your website and all social media
• promotion of your festival and competition on our website, with a direct link to your website
• direct promotion of your festivals and competitions when CFN has an exhibit booth at worldwide events
• access to the excellent and quickly growing WORLDWIDE CFN DATABASE where you can find festivals, competitions, individual persons (directors, conductors, lecturers, managers), choirs (including information on prizes, etc.), and associations. Each of these databases are linked together so you will have an excellent support tool for your festivals and competitions.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER:
Membership of CFN is open to all international festivals and contests whose vision aligns with those expressed in the "Quality Guidlines".
Applicants who wish to be considered as a Member Festival should complete the Application Form and Questionnaire.
A group of advisors from different continents will consider the application and the applicant's conformity with CFN's "Quality Guidelines".
A recommendation is made to the Board of CFN.
If the recommendation is positive and agreed by the CFN Board then the applicant is invited to become a member of CFN.
MEMBERSHIP FEES Due/Paid Annually
€ 300 for the first group of HDI
€ 100 for the second group of HDI
€ 50 for the third group of HDI
Find your country's group by downloading the HDI Report here.
the international network for choral competitions and festivals